Halloween is just a few days away – and our family tradition for the holiday includes a chili dinner for anyone who stops by 🙂 This year my spicy-organic-paleo-chili concoction is ready. MMMM!
- 1 lb. Organic Ground Beef (@ $5 from Costco)
- 1 Organic Onion – Chopped (@ $1 from Meijer)
- 1 T Organic Chili Powder
- 1 t Organic Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 20-oz. Can Organic Tomatoes – Diced (@ $2 from Meijer)
- 1 Can Ro-Tel Original Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilis (@ $1 from Meijer)
- 1 San Marcos brand Chipotle Pepper chopped – with 1 t Adobo Sauce (< $1 from Meijer) … transfer the rest of the can to a freezer tight storage container
Brown ground beef and onions over medium heat. Add all other ingredients and simmer until flavors blend. Watch out – its a bit spicy!!!
Serve 6-8 people at approx $2 per serving.