This dinner is super-easy to put together and very tasty, too! It’s all about having the right ingredients on hand. I had purchased a 1 lb package of “Slow Roasted Shredded Beef” in my last order from US WELLNESS MEATS and it was thawed and ready to heat up. Did I mention that this beef is 100% grass-fed and grass-finished? ANDDDD it is already cooked (without any additives). What could be easier? The following prepares dinner for 2 in just a few minutes! YUMMM!
- 1/2 lb. Slow Roasted Shredded Beef (@$8 from US Wellness)
- 4 Olive Oil-Packed Sun dried tomatoes, cut in small ribbons
- 8 Ripe Olives or Kalamatas
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Organic Zucchini, halved and sliced into half rounds
- I teaspoon Italian Seasoning Blend
In small skillet, combine beef, sun dried tomatoes and olives. Season with salt and pepper to taste and heat. Heat coconut oil in a medium size skillet. Add zucchini and seasoning. Saute 5-7 minutes until just tender.
I had a leftover sweet potato pancake in the fridge, and added it to the dinner plate stack. Get creative. Lots of good veggies out there!
The result? A quick and tasty dinner that is nutritious and Paleo and FODMAP free. Yay!
Serve warm and ENJOY!