- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 Tablespoon Ghee
- 4 portions Wild Caught Salmon
- 2 Lemons, 1 juiced, 1 sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Sage, minced
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Thyme, minced
Preheat oven to 450F. Coat bottom of baking dish with melted coconut oil. Combine juice of one lemon, sea salt, rosemary, sage and thyme into a seasoning paste. Season Salmon on all sides and place in baking dish. Distribute ghee in small dollops on top of each salmon portion and top with one or 2 slices of lemon. Bake at 450 for 10-12 minutes or until salmon is cooked to your liking.
I served this on top of a fresh bed of organic baby spinach and dressed with olive oil and fresh lemon juice. It was delish! Oh yes – it is whole30 compliant and low fodmap, too.
Why don’t I cook salmon more frequently? I have no idea. This was really easy to prepare. Hope you enjoy ~