The warm summer weather has had us yearning for refreshing foods … and this lunch (or dinner if you prefer) will definitely satisfy your cravings with all-out nourishment and full-flavor. Start with a bed of your favorite organic greens. We had an abundance of organic romaine lettuce, so that is what you see here along with a delicious tomato fresh from the garden and a sprinkle of fresh dill and sliced olives! The chicken salad recipe is ….
- 2 Organic Smart Chicken breasts ($9 from Strack and Van Til) – poached, grilled or baked – or leftover from last night!
- 3 Cage-Free Organic Eggs, hard boiled and diced to 1/4″ pieces
- 4 Stalks Organic Celery, diced to 1/4″ pieces
- 3 Dill pickles, diced to 1/4″ pieces
- 1/2 cup Homemade Paleo Mayo (made with Avocado Oil) thanks to Nom Nom Paleo
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh snipped dill
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients and refrigerate for 30 minutes if you can. This will allow the flavors to blend. But, if you cannot wait – we understand!
Serve it up and enjoy!
Serves 3 or 4 for about $10 … about $3 per serving!!!
Yay for affordable paleo nutrition!